Sunday, October 13, 2013

Remembering the school days


I started this blog after I was finished with nursing school and already working as a nurse.  Had blogging been an option at that time in my life, I would have done it and shared so many funny, sad, and obnoxious stories.  As I previously wrote, nursing was not my first career or first degree.  Nursing school was different from prior schooling in one special way:  the other students were in the same situation that I was and I made good friends during school and carry those friendships with me today.

A lot of readers are currently in nursing school, trying to cope (and learn and sleep as well).  My message to you is something another student a year ahead of me said:  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.


No comments:

Post a Comment