Saturday, February 1, 2014

Entry level nurse job


Some observations and questions from the new nurse I trained for two days:

---They just sit there on their phones?  That's allowed?  Why don't they have to do any work?

---That's not a patient?  How could that not be a patient?

---Why is this place not computerized?  I thought every hospital had to be electronic.

---I was warned that the men who work here will try to get me into bed.

---Why did eight people come up to me and ask me if I was on time to work, but that guy just walked in two hours late and the supervisor hugged and kissed him?

---Did she just take a three hour lunch?

---The phone just rings and rings and people sit next to it and don't answer it?

---The clerk yells at you for not filing?

---He just knocked the fax machine over and kept walking.

---I thought everyone starts at 7.  Why are we the only ones here?

---Why is everyone telling me what to do?

---I don't think she likes me.


Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. I'm having Associate in Nursing interview next week and it's my initial time to possess employment interview. i feel this journal can facilitate Maine lots as a result of this has scores of effective tips. i'll currently save this and use this as my guide for my entry level jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. To apply for a nurse job, you may need a good Nurse Resume Template first. A perfect resume is the first step of success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a big part of the problem. My resume is terrible. Pills, phones, filing. No skills. No accomplishments. I can't even use anyone at my current job as a reference because they either openly hate me or are loose cannons.

      Delete
  3. You shared very helpful post about entry level nurse job. I have enjoyed reading this article. It is well written.

    ReplyDelete