Saturday, April 5, 2014

Is my job making me sick?

I think my job is making me sick.

I have headaches, nausea, and zero frustration tolerance on the job and almost everywhere outside the job.  I've been to multiple doctors in the last few weeks and nothing has helped.

I used to think that everyone's job caused stress and that you should deal with it and leave it at work.  I was trying to see the humor in my job and using it as an inspiration to write here on this blog.  But over the last several weeks, I wake up with a pounding headache that won't go away, or I get a pounding headache at the job and it won't go away even after I leave for the day.

I have been calling out and not even caring if I'm "abusing" my sick days.

Things have happened that have made the place unbearable.  I'll tell you in upcoming posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment