Monday, June 2, 2014

Third Time not a Charm

The hospital that hired me for per diem worked has withdrawn the offer "because you have failed to take the required three tests before orientation."

I traveled to the hospital three times to take these tests.  I found confused people who gave me the wrong tests.  They were at fault, as far as I am concerned.  I pointed this out to the caller.

"Be that as it may, the fact still remains that you were supposed to take specific tests for medication administration and behavioral health and you did not do this.  I must inform you that you may not start orientation."

I tried to be firm:  I took three days off from work and in every instance, an employee of the hospital either did not know how to give me a test or gave me the wrong test.  I have no reason to believe that coming in a fourth time would result in administering the correct three tests.  I am willing to take the correct tests during my orientation.

No deal.  "The people in this office tried their best, so it is not their fault," she explained.

Well, that's that.  I'm back to hoping for overtime at my current place of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment