Monday, February 16, 2015

Karma, part three

Dina is getting more of what she deserves.  The beauty of it is that I don't have to do a thing except sit back and watch.

Dina had a relationship with another employee in the past.  Her current boyfriend/husband is angry about this and is very possessive and obnoxious about Dina.  In return, Dina is very possessive and obnoxious about her hubby, especially since his first wife also works at the hospital.  A Love Square?  All four work at the hospital.

Dina's hubby and her former lover have both been out on extended leaves of "disability."

Well, the former lover returned this week.  In his absence, Dina was assigned to his usual ward.  All hell broke lose when he reported to work.

"My HUSBAND does not want me working with him!" Dina could be heard screaming all over the hospital.  Nevermind getting any work done.  Her husband is not some Important Person.  He's an orderly.  A lazy, know-it-all orderly.

I overheard Former Lover complaining.  "I've worked here longer.  This is my ward.  Why should they move me because of Dina and that jerk of a husband of hers, who isn't even working here right now?"

This is really ridiculous.  I've asked to be moved many times because of open, outright hostility by other staff members against me, and was always denied.  But the Administration does as ordered by Dina and her hubby?  Because of their jealousies and insecurities about the other's faithfulness?

This story is spreading far and wide and Dina and Hubby are being made into the villains.

Former Lover is no prize.  He announced that he is engaged to be married and has no lingering desire for Dina.  "Yo, dude, check this out.  I gave her an engagement ring that cost me $23,000.  I told her, if you lose it or even think about hocking it, I'll punch your fucking face in."

No comments:

Post a Comment