Monday, August 3, 2015

Mid-afternoon Memories


I would prefer working ten hour shifts four times a week.  Or at least I would like to try out that arrangement.  Everywhere I have worked has only offered eight hour shifts and doubles of sixteen hours.  A day off during the week would be nice to get things done that cannot be done on Saturdays and Sundays.

At least I can try to sneak in a little nap when the shift ends at 3 pm to recharge for the evening.  Reminds me of being in grade school.

Those nurses who have worked twelve hour shifts three or four times per week- how did you like or dislike that schedule?

3 comments:

  1. 3 on. 4 off. Sounds good.
    I am enjoying weekends off. Two days back to back works out well. The first day is to rest. The second day is an action day.

    ReplyDelete