Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Party Invites

Another party.  A birthday celebration for a nasty clerk.  I didn't know about it, and I didn't want to attend.  I found out about it after the fact.

Here's the thing:  My immediate supervisor went to to the party, pretending that she was going for a walk.  Why pretend?  I would not have gone.  I can't stand that clerk.

Here's the other thing:  A nurse quit and I was invited to the party (at a restaurant, not inside the hospital).  I clued in my supervisor and even laid out the contribution for both of us.  I don't think she's truly evil like the others, so the goal is to have it weigh on her, make some ding on her conscience.  Still, I know she'll screw me over in a heartbeat.

I put in for a few days off.  She has to sign off on it, which she did, remarking, "I can work here all by myself, no problem.  I did it for years before you ever came along."  I didn't say anything.  The work has increased exponentially in the last few years and I was brought into the department because she kept pushing to add another nurse.

I don't know what her end goal is here, other than screwing me over.


No comments:

Post a Comment