Sunday, October 18, 2015

Parking Lot Encounters- Joggers


I have been arriving earlier and earlier to work because the earlier I arrive, the fewer people I see.

One morning, the orderly who accused me of sexual harassment (for sleeping with everyone EXCEPT him) came flying into the parking lot in his humongous SUV.  This was a problem for the group of joggers who were crossing the hospital's driveway at the same time as the truck came through.  The had to dodge the jerk.  There was a lot of yelling, but the jerk kept going, as if he had done nothing wrong.

There was no need to rush, as he was at least fifteen minutes early.

I hope that they reported him to the police and that he faces consequences.  I have no idea how to make him pay for what he's done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment