Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Projection: Spying


My immediate supervisor came to me in a hushed tone.  "Tammy got caught spying on people!  She was taking pictures with her phone of the doctors and other workers."

Tammy is the nurse who complained that I was spying on her, which got me banned from the wards.

Projection.  You would think that a bunch of mental health professionals would recognize it.  But they don't.

Tammy accused me of spying on her because she has been spying on people.

"So is she in trouble?  Do they realize that she was accusing me to deflect attention away from herself?" I asked.

Supervisor was perplexed.  "She said she had to start recording stuff because of you and your harassment of her," was the explanation/excuse.

Still can't win here.



No comments:

Post a Comment