Monday, November 2, 2015

Blocking an Attack

My fake twin has been floating lately, owing to her home ward not liking her/me.  Although I'm banned from the wards, I visited her temporary ward of the day, deeming it friendly to me.  She was highly stressed.  The phone rang.  Nobody was answering it, so I did.  It was the nurse who wrote up my fake twin, demanding to speak to her, and demanding to know why I was on that ward.

"Nobody is here, the phone was ringing, ringing, so I picked it up," I answered.

"Put Nurse S on the phone!" she hissed.

There is no reason why my fake twin needs to speak to this brat, except to be harassed further.

"Nobody is around," I answered.

"So go find her!" was the command.

"I can't go and find her because I don't see anybody.  I don't even know if she is here," I answered, smiling to myself.  "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes, you can help me by putting Nurse S on the phone!" she snapped.

"I've already explained that she is not here, and if you can't tell me what you need with this ward, I'll be hanging up now," I said.

She slammed down the phone.

It felt so good to give it back to someone who has made my worklife miserable over the years.  I didn't even do anything to her.  I simply blocked her attempt at harassing another nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment