Sunday, December 27, 2015

Finding the Correct Person to Blame

After finishing each day in the Quiet Office, I returned to my normal work area to retrieve my jacket.

Each time, my supervisor in that office was still working.

"Bye," I would wave to her, as if nothing was wrong.

"It's 'bye' for you.  I am still working.  Someone has to do YOUR work when you are not here," she snarked.

I kept going.

It was with her blessing that I was floated out of this office.  "I don't need you.  I've worked fine all these years without you," was my supervisor's response to the "request" to float me.

I would also like to note that I checked on her several times throughout the day.  She was never in her office.  Please note that when I am working in this office, she never leaves me unattended.


No comments:

Post a Comment