Saturday, June 10, 2017

Maybe She's Just Not a Nice Person

A social worker asked me if the secretary who retired is actually gone.

“Yes,” I responded.

“Oh good!” she squealed.  “That woman was so rude and nasty.”

Someone else joined in.  “Yeah!  I thought it was just me.  This whole time I thought that I did something bad to her.  I’m so glad to hear that’s just how she was.”

Me too.  She was super nice to my supervisor, but that was to secure favors.  Everyone else was worth nothing to her, so she showed them her ugly side.


 A social worker asked me if the secretary who retired is actually gone.

“Yes,” I responded.

“Oh good!” she squealed.  “That woman was so rude and nasty.”

Someone else joined in.  “Yeah!  I thought it was just me.  This whole time I thought that I did something bad to her.  I’m so glad to hear that’s just how she was.”

Me too.  She was super nice to our supervisor, but that was to secure favors.  Everyone else was worth nothing to her, so she showed them her ugly side.


No comments:

Post a Comment